Documents required to apply for Marriage Certificate in Bangalore
A marriage certificate for a married couple is the essential document through which their relationship is legally acknowledged. The marriage of a person without Certificate cannot be considered valid.
Eligibility for applying of Marriage Certificate
To be eligible for the marriage certificate in Bangalore, the Bride must be 18 years of age and the Groom 21 years of age at the time of application.
Documents required to apply for Marriage Registration in Bangalore
- Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate / School leaving certificate
- Original Marriage Invitation Card Marriage Photos - 2 Original photos
- Passport Size Photo ( 10-10 Copies Each )
- 2B Size Couple Photo ( 6 Copies, White Background )
- Aadhar Card of three witnesses
- Aadhar Card / DL / Passport / Voter id
Points to remember:
- All Original Documents has to carry to the Registrar office
- Witnesses must be over 18 years of age
- The bride and groom have to go to the registrar's office with witnesses